Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gravel Grinding


Gravel roads are easily found north of town for as many miles as your legs will take you.

How many more miles to the next intersection?



A great afternoon of riding with a few muddy stretches and only one flat. Gel wrappers do work as tire liners when you puncture badly.

Next week I'm hoping to have my Specialized Tri-Cross Expert out on these roads for some Trans Iowa V3 test rides. I'll ride the Tri-Cross exclusively on every ride leading up to the Trans Iowa at the end of April.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is your powertap? Looks like that was a nice Stevens Point day...

Scott Cole said...

My PT is in need of a new battery. I'm lazy and just trying to ride every chance I get.

WingNut said...

Scott, to me that looks like a nice peaceful change from riding in traffic on the hard top. Watch out for those 4x4's with the squirrel tail...