Thursday, August 31, 2006

Night Ride
Tonight looks perfect for a long ride on the rail trail along with a detour into singletrack at Standing Rocks to break up the long open stretch to Scandinavia and back. My hand is either getting better or I'm starting to get used to it being partially damaged. I still haven't tried riding my road bike yet, since I'm concerned about the hand positions being painful after a few miles. After talking with the Specialized rep yesterday I'm having trouble not thinking about the new 07 S-Works Epic with its new Shimano XTR groupo and the redesigned Brain rear shock from Specialized. Also, the Mavic CrossMax wheels are lighter and improved. It would be nice to have one by the world 24 hour championships, maybe I'll continue to dream about a new ride.

No comments: