Monday, May 01, 2006

Early Morning Training


Got to keep this old body strong and flexible for the many miles it needs to be on the bike to have a successful season. With the weather not that predictable and gloomy I'm in the basement working on my core strength and fexibility that sometimes gets neglected. I would much rather be riding outside if I had a choice today. Taking care of this part of training will eliminate some of the issues that can make long rides very uncomfortable. I have found that over the years I can get away with the training aids pictured above instead of having to run to the YMCA's weight room that can cut into what time I have during the day to workout.
WORS #1 at Iola is just a week away. This is my 1oth year in the series and I'm still anxious and excited to get the season started. Goooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: