Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lost Month...

November seems to be my lost month for posting this year on my blog.  The Iceman Cometh was fun to be at, but the race was all about survival this year with not much in the way of quality training for me in the month of October.   Just before Thanksgiving I got my pieced together Pugsley back together.  Wider rims have turned it into a Franken Pugs.  I left the first tracks again on the area trails after we got our first 1-2 inches of snow just over a week ago.  The kid in me seems to comes out whenever snow comes and I can ride for hours if I have enough time in the day.  My Michigan built 616 Fat Bike build is coming along slowly.  My wheels are on their way back from Velocity USA in Grand Rapids Michigan.  In another week it should be snow worthy.  Photos of the finished build coming soon!  Pedal on...




No comments: