Saturday, August 29, 2009


Sunday Ramble
I'm hoping the rain has stopped for this weekends WORS race at the Reforestation Camp just north of Green Bay after the all day showers here. My mud fest race results are always decent, but I don't really enjoy the bike maintenance that they bring along with some parts that could get destroyed from the slop. I've decided to gamble and go with a Schwalbe Furious Fred tire in the rear and a Specialized Fast Trak S-Works LK up front. This race will serve as my Chequamegon experiment with a totally new tire combo that another Adventure 212/Specialized teammate will probably also be using. If the sandy soil at the camp sucks up the rain from today, I think that these tires will work very well. Post race report to follow tomorrow evening. Pedal on...

No comments: