Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wednesday Off
A day after my IceMan rant I think that I've finally gotten over my frustration at not being able to register. Today is better with my entry for the Chequamegon Fat Tire 40 getting dropped in the mailbox for this years lottery that will happen in just over two weeks. A much easier process, but still sometimes nerve racking as you wait for news of your check clearing. This will be year 15 if my envelope is drawn. On another front, today's activities along with steamy temps in the mid to high 30's could play a big part in the direction that my race season takes me as I re-evaluate my schedule. This morning I'll be back on the trainer after a few cups of joe and out on the back roads in the afternoon if I'm allowed to. Pedal on...

2 comments:

rusty wrycza said...

I was ever more thrilled when my credit card was shutdown due to $0.01 charges from SBO
paper / US mail rules!!!

Scott Cole said...

The mail route for Iceman entry was definitely the easier way to register vs. the disastrous online version by SBO for the IceMan.