Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Time

Between Chris Peariso and myself, we are getting close to having most everything set for the 2009 Adventure 212 Mountain Bike Team. I'm slowly getting all the product from Specialized with the arrival of an S-Works frame-set for Chris in the next two days and our helmets just need to be picked up. Chris will be heading out to the Fontana Kenda Cup event late next week for the kick off to his XC racing season. Mike(I own a house)Phillips frame-set will be coming soon after which will take care of all the team bikes for the season. My training has been going good with lots of time spent on the road logging countless miles. I'm really glad at this time of the year that we can't mountain bike with my shoulder still not close to being ready for the off-road abuse yet. You know it's bad when a curb is a big enough obstacle to make you get off and carry your bike over it because of limited strength and the resulting sharp pain if attempted like I did this past weekend. Lets hope that this isn't a false Spring we're seeing this week and that Winter like weather is waiting to strike again. Pedal on...

No comments: