Saturday, February 07, 2009

Bar Mitts

WOW! These are one of the best products that I've acquired for cold weather riding in my many years of trying different ones. Even before they became a sponsor of the Adventure 212 team that I'm a member of, I had looked at these many times wondering if these were the real deal and had debated on whether to get them or not. I've always struggled between 20 and 40 degrees in the past with too many glove options with most of the choices being wrong. Friday, with the temperature right around freezing or just above I wore only a thin pair of glove liners and my hands were very comfortable for my two hour plus training ride. These are the REAL DEAL! If you like to commute or just need to get outside after you've fried yourself on the trainer in a state where you're haunted by Winter for many months, contact Bar Mitts or hit up the web site for the different options for road bikes that are offered. Get outside and ride...




1 comment:

EVOMO said...

you are crazy.

thats way too cold looking...

but then again we are spoiled with great weather here in LA.