Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vegas - InterBike - No Go
This is one of the first years that I haven't attended InterBike in Los Wages in many years. InterBike is the event that gets you excited for the new season (2009) and it also helps to get you through the depressing Winter months here in the Midwest. It's not the same reading the product previews or blogs of others who are attending. What's crazy is when you have a few of your own customers attending who don't work in the industry. When they ask why we aren't at the largest bicycle trade show of the year they kind of give you a look like you may not be the source for all the new and hot products that they might ask about later or want to purchase. I guess I'll just set my sights on QBP's FrostBike early in the new year to see what's still somewhat new. FrostBike does have a few of the things that remind me of Vegas without the crowded Vegas Strip with lots of good beer and energy bar samples. Pedal on...

No comments: