Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot!
Yesterday in Point I think we hit the highest temp of the summer. By this time we've usually had many 90 degree days to deal with and ride in. My plans for the Tuesday night training ride got shot down when I couldn't get away from work on time to get to the ride. I ended up just riding the long commute route home as I was worn out from running like crazy all day. Today my plan is to ride long into work and long on the way home to get a few hours in with another long day of work. Looking ahead, I'm starting to dream of a long race where nothing else in the world matters for a period of 24hrs from the daily grind. It's just me and the bike with some good support from my crew and friends. Pedal on...

1 comment:

Chris said...

And don't forget HUMID! I had to cut my workout short this morning. Hoping the heat goes away before 9 Mile ...