Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day Off Ride
Today was an easy two hour road ride with Chris Peariso as we toured the West side of the big Wisconsin River. It was my first ride with him since last Fall when we were on the mountain bikes out at Standing Rocks. Even though we work next door to each other every day, we have really no chance of our schedules being the same to get rides in. Chris is pretty humorous when he walks into where I work and always asks if I can go on a three hour training ride in the middle of my work day. Some days I really want to just leave and ride, but that would be the end of a regular paycheck in my world. It looks like I'll be at the Reforestation Camp this weekend for the WORS Marathon race. I'm hoping that with the ski trails and singletrack my nagging ongoing problem with my Achilles will not flare up. We'll see on Sunday. Pedal on...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Ha...funny.