Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Singletrack Wednesday
If the rain gods were listening maybe we will have our club ride at Standing Rocks tonight. The county closes the trails after we receive a certain amount of rain and it seems like it only rains when you really want to get out or have time to ride the singletrack this time of the year. I'll miss the start time, but hope to catch up with some of the guys before the end of the night. Last night we had six meet at the Hostel Shoppe for 45-50 miles of great road riding. The winds still are a factor and seem to be tapering off from what they have been this spring. I wonder what a totally calm day would be like? My Waterford is finally getting dialed in as I've been making small adjustments after each of the last few rides. It has a great ride and at 16 lbs it moves right along, looks good and fits my freakish body just fine with the custom fit. So much for a long post as this was quickly typed in after my mom who has wondered why I've been not updating every day. Some days just don't have anything exciting or worth while to blog about. Pedal on...

No comments: