Thursday, April 05, 2007

White & Cold
















This has again been a tough week for consistent training with the weather turning bad. The plan for this weekend is back to back centuries with Saturday being a solo effort and Sunday with a good group of cyclists for sixty of the miles. Even with the dusting of snow and 30 mph wind gusts, my morning ride on Wednesday was one of the best parts of my day until the Easter bag of candy arrived via UPS from mom with the Reese's peanut butter eggs begging to be ate. I was strong until late in the afternoon when I fell off the wagon and devoured the white chocolate Reese's egg. So much for no candy this month.

Other new arrivals.
The new Ergon GX2 Carbons.
Team Edition Green and comfortably light.



4 comments:

mdcmoto said...

I think I will stay in Tennessee. I don't want more snow.

Anonymous said...

....good "angels" ....great angles!!

Kyle :)

Anonymous said...

Nice photo's. Great angles. You must have a midget with a camera strapped to your bike. Is that an accesory from the 2007 Specialized Catalog or just a small friend?

Kyle :)

Scott Cole said...

Hands free camera w/ wireless remote...Or maybe my 3 yr old daughter training with me on her 16 inch wheeled team Specialized mountain bike w/ carbon training wheels?