Sunday, April 08, 2007

Train...ing


I had a huge body shut down today or maybe I bonked hardcore. Who knows? I went into the ride being tired and should have rode my road bike instead of the cross bike. Larger tires do not make you feel any better when you have trouble turning the pedals. I did start to feel better at the end, but at that point a hot cup of dark roast java and a blueberry muffin had won me over. I'm glad this weeks over and maybe it's time to eat the dark chocolate bunny from the Easter basket before my wife beats me to it. It's a good afternoon to forget about training for a few hours or more.
Ride Data
Total Time 4:09:12
Distance (mi ) 73.07
Moving Speed (mph) 17.6 avg/28.7 max.
Elevation Gain (ft) +3,199 / -3,247
Avg. Heart Rate 144 bpm
Temperature (°F) 30.5°F avg/33.8°F high
Wind Speed ( mph) S 3.4 avg/S 8.1 max.


No comments: