Thursday, November 02, 2006

The IceMan is Coming
According to the latest weather forecast, the Friday night low will be 24 degrees with the high Saturday being 37 degrees with a 60% chance of snow. I've brought just about any combination of clothing for whatever the IceMan wants to throw my way. This won't be the first time I've seen weather that can be totally unpredictable come raceday. Having fun is my number one goal for this event as the countdown has reached the magic number of two days before my season ends. Friends, fun, relaxing, and hanging out in a great town is what I look forward to each year when we roadtrip it for over nine hours in the WORS mobile. Tomorrow, I'll try to post pictures from pre-riding the last few miles of the course along with some pics from our scenic drive along the shores of Lake Michigan before crossing the swaying Mackinaw Bridge.

No comments: