Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just Ride
This mornings ride will end up being a long commute to work followed by some R & D riding while punched in on the clock trying out some new brake products we have for the Volae recumbents we produce and sell all over the country. By the time I get into work the temps here should be near a toasty fifty some degrees if the weather channel was correct with the forecast today. I'm still thinking about a new roadbike for next year as mine has seen better days and I'd love to have a bike that might fit me better geometry wise. I'm just like a kid in a candy shop as I see too many bikes that I would have no problem riding if I would go for it and make the purchase. Reps are always flashing specials in your face, and it's hard to turn some of them down. Once again it's time to stop blogging and just ride before I waste too much time at the computer this morning.

No comments: