Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rest & Rebuild
I'm glad I got two good rides in last weekend as I've been scrambling this week to get a ride in with work and trying to get ready for this weekend. I rebuilt my Fox rear shock on my S-Works today with all new seals and a dust wiper which was the initial cause of this project. It took a few moments in the destructo mode to finally get the air canister to come loose. The canister survived and will be back on the bike without too many scars. I do have a backup shock being overnighted from Specialized as they gave me the green light to beat up the air canister if that was what it took to get it apart. I've never had a shock that was this stubborn in the last half dozen years of owning full suspension bikes. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?

No comments: