Thursday, April 27, 2006


WORS World
Tonight I'm heading out to the WORS singletrack to see how many laps I can get in while finishing to dial in my Specialized S-Works. "Big D" has added another rock garden to bounce through and I know he's put in eight consecutive laps on it last week while shooting for a goal of ten(30+ miles) this Spring. Last weekend he was one of the stronger riders at the end of our 80 mile training ride. Yesterday morning I took my SS out for a recovery ride around town early on the Green Circle and wanted to hit some of the singletrack, but with only 90 minutes to ride I focused on making my legs feel better. I just spun easily along the river while day dreaming about not working on another beautiful day and 24 hour racing. Before this weekends Alp Du Rib Classic ride I need to force myself to give my road bike some TLC as it's beginning to make offensive noises from the abuse of the Spring miles. I hate to overhaul it this late in the week, but I need a smooth and quiet machine for the big climb this weekend with the group.

Good Luck this weekend to Creepy Friendly, Marko, and Cully at the Trans-Iowa V.2 race.

No comments: