Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alarm Clock Mishap

Scratch off the early morning Milano San Rapids loop today. I set the alarm clock for 5:30AM and it never went off after realizing that I had it set for PM at about 8:00AM when I finally dragged my rested body out of bed. The only riding today looks to be a longer commute to work on the Green Circle along with a Cyclo-Core and medicine ball workout later tonight once I get home. Last night I cleaned all the bikes I currently have been riding, played with my new Specialized Epic and got to bed just after nine. With getting to bed early, which is bonus sleep time compared to my four to six hour average, the plan was set for a good morning of riding. In the future I'll need a trained alarm clock technician to guarantee that it'll goes off at these pre-sunrise scheduled times.

No comments: