Friday, May 31, 2013

Mohican 100 Bound!

Driving south of Toledo this morning as our journey with the A212 mtb team continues towards Loudonville, OH. I'm hoping that the weather cooperates tomorrow with chances of showers in the forecast again. Every year we battle rain the days leading up to this NUE race. This course and event is one of my favorite endurance races. The course has lots of different flavors to it. We have a strong team representing A212 with Myles, Bryan, Ryan, Lisa and Michelle racing for podium spots in the 100k. Chris and I will be in the 100 miler with Chris gunning for the top spot and I'm looking for my personal best time here this year. Good luck to the rest of our team at the WORS race Sunday! Maybe my race will be trouble free and fun like Sebastians birthday ride last weekend. Pedal on...

No comments: