Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fat Road Work...

Rode the Fat Bike today on some badly maintained gravel roads, over ice and though a good amount of water because of the weather. All is good tough with being outside cycling vs the dreaded basement on rollers or a trainer this time of the year. I had good company today for a large portion of the ride, hopefully Ben isn't worn-out tonight, sorry Sue... Spring can't come soon enough with the urge to ride my new bicycles building daily as I stare at my new mountain and road bike. Barry-Roubaix Killer Gravel road race is in less than two weeks and than the annual Adventure 212/Specialized Team pilgrimage to the NUE Cohutta 100 in Tennessee is in late April. Unfortunately, our weather forecast calls for 5-10 inches of snow starting this evening with the winter storm warning running through 1pm on Monday. Will spring like weather ever arrive? I hope so!!! Pedal on...

No comments: