Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A Good Week!

The last week of structured workouts for the season has finally arrived!  Yesterday morning with my mtn bike blinking like an emergency vehicle, I cruised through some tempo intervals that ended with quick bursts.  In the dark as I pedalled towards the coming sunrise, it was a satisfying feeling knowing that I'm well prepared for this coming weekend.  Saturday will be the end to a long season that has been fun with the last chapter of this seasons mtn bike races closing in Traverse City, MI at the IceMan Cometh.  My goal is to finish strong in a stacked field of 100+ Pro/Elite racers from around the globe and to have fun before, during and after the race.  Safe travels to all those heading to TC in the next few days!  Pedal on...    

No comments: