Friday, August 19, 2011



Very thankful that this Friday is turning out for the better! After another morning with the plumber here, all pipes are un-clogged or replaced along with a new throne in one bathroom. The repair cost us just over 1k by the time it was all finished. It was time a consuming job and after watching walls being cut into, I'm glad that I left it to professionals to fix.


Got in a quick ride today to make sure my old body still works before departing tomorrow for the WORS Border Battle in River Falls with my Adventure 212 teammates. Lets see if a week of vacation pays off with a good result on Sunday...


After getting my Specialized SW Epic 29er race ready with a new tire combo, my daughter made sure her daddy had a fast haircut for the weekend if that might help me at all. :)


Looking forward to pre-riding this WORS course for a change. With working most Saturday's on WORS race weekends, it's never good lining up at the start wondering where the course goes. Safe travels this weekend! Pedal on...
Scott Cole

1 comment:

svenofthenorth said...

Looks like that week of vacation and pre-riding really paid off. Nice job Scott!