Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Daze

So far eight days out of the new year have been on the Pugsley outside having fun riding local trails and exploring away from the normal beaten path. Every time I get on it I've had to laugh because of what I'm able to ride through and/or over(along with what the bike looks like). The looks from people I pass by have become comical at times as there is the first glance followed by a neck breaking second look with a curious looking expression of "what the f#$*". It has been my commuter bike of choice this winter and I call it my Hummer of a bike with its four inch wide tires. The Pugs may not be the most efficient bike on the open road or trail, but it has its purpose with making the dreaded winter months more fun and bearable. If you aren't having fun, why ride? Pedal on...

1 comment:

Jlundo said...

Did you get your T6 Order in? That will keep your mind off of the skin numbing cold.