Sunday, September 19, 2010

2010 Chequamegon Fat Tire 40

RESULTS





photos by L. Cole, Jay Richards & skinnyski.com

A great day on my bike!!! 22nd overall in the men's division(23rd with the one tandem just ahead me and with all other categories overall) and 1st in the 45-49 age group w/ a time of 2:18.23!!! My best result of the season & a much needed result to help keep me motivated thru the IceMan Cometh. Thanks to all the support from my Adventure 212 teammates and Specialized for the great bikes/accessories they've hooked us up with! On the small wheeled bike with full suspension this race... Congrats to everyone on the A212 team for their great races this weekend along with the good times before and after the Fat 40! Pedal on...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

2 comments:

svenofthenorth said...

Great race Scott. After all your bad luck this season it's nice to see you really nail one!

Charlie Farrow said...

Inspiring!!! Awesome!!! Bravo Scott Cole!!!!
Charlie