Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ore 2 Shore Weekend!
Looks to be a fun race weekend up in Marquette with my Adventure 21211/Specialized teammates! This will be my return to the O2S after a 3-4 year absence due to a scheduling conflict at work with an event that we host. In O2S past races that I've raced, they have always come a week or two after a 24hr solo race where my body was still trashed heavily from the abuse. It will be interesting to see what fresh legs can do on a course like this. I'll have the big wheels rolling with my Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29er this weekend with my goal being that of making the podium in my age category. Body and bike are ready to go, it's all up to how bad I want it when the gun goes off on Saturday morning. Last night was a good Tuesday club road ride with 10 strong cyclists to make for an interesting mix of speed, pain and survival in the summer heat. Another goal of mine, not related to racing but riding, is to possibly get a video or two uploaded in the near future of the Island singletrack and other local trails if I figure out blogger. Pedal on...

No comments: