- The white stuff has come back to Central Wisco in the form of inches, not just snow showers.
- Mtb & road Barr Mitts are awesome!
- Cross training with the shovel this morning at my house and neighbors is a given task.
- The rollers and a LOST dvd in the basement are looking inviting again with this weather.
- Bike prep and building needs to start soon before training hours pick up.
- Still trying to find the ultimate biking jacket and tights for 20-35 degrees F.
- Do I need a new road bike???
- One more session to get worked over with the personal trainer at A212.
- I really want to participate in the Pugsley race at QBP's Frostbike in just over a week.
- Looking forward to the Chequamegon 100...Thanks Tim & Joe!
- How many more years will I want to be racing competitively???
- Time flies when you have kids...where do the weeks go???
- I just want to ride my bicycle outside without studded tires and 3 layers of clothing.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Brain Fart Tuesday - Talking Out Loud