Friday, October 16, 2009

2010?

I really want one of these Ergon Team caps in 2010...My Ergon grips(called Old Man Grips by a friend???)have been the most important product I've used recently. They have definitely kept me racing mountain bikes at my ripe old age with lots of successful miles put on these green grips over the past 4 seasons.



Lots of things going on with getting my racing resume in order finally and this time of year always brings about questions concerning next season. I've been part of a great team (Adventure 212/Specialized) this season and don't see much changing in the way of my primary sponsor for 2010 except for possibly a few product sponsors. My racing focus will be a mix of xc racing, 100 mile races(would love to do Leadville), 6 hour races, a possible stage race, along with the epic mid-west races that are mainstays every year, like the Chequamegon Fat Tire 40, and the Iceman Cometh. With the weather being bleak outside it's also a good time to play on the local trails close to home on my big wheeled bike. It's amazing how much smaller the log piles are when your riding a 29'er. Pedal on...

29'er Eye Candy

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

We hope S.R. will be dry Sunday. See you at the Banquet Scott.

Scott Cole said...

I'm hoping that it's dry also...