Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cross Training?

Probably not in the way it is meant to be, but pushing the lawn mower around the yard, constantly picking up stuff off the floor as I chase the kids, and another dozen chores around the house has to count for something. Today is my off day for training this week even though I still have my short five mile commute to work and back home. My commute is one of the best times of my day where I can usually rid my mind of just about anything that bothering me and where I let my pedal strokes dictate the effort of the ride. The weekend is coming fast and I'm looking forward to a weekend with my Adventure 212/Specialized Team at the Border Battle on Sunday. New venue and course for me after missing last years race. If you are able, pedal on...

No comments: