Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almost Broken
This last week has been a rough ride for me since I separated (level 1) my bad shoulder again just over a week ago while commuting to work. My endurance racer stubbornness in me has not caused my training to falter too much, but has had me focusing on other more pleasant things as I've dealt with a few painful training rides. I'm bothered the most when I need to be out of the saddle on some of my favorite routes compared to only some minor discomfort on the trainer. With my trainer time reaching an all-time season high, I'll also need a shrink shortly to get me out of my warm and safe man cave in the basement. I'm hoping that with some TLC and good judgment, I'll be almost healed up in another four weeks if I don't abuse myself too badly over the next few weeks. Pedal on...

1 comment:

Endurosnob said...

Here's to a speedy return to health.