Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekend Off

My luck isn't getting any better with having a weekend off and instead of being outside riding I'm battling a head cold & cough that won't go away. The temps have fallen back into the mid twenties after the tropical heat wave last weekend. It never fails to amaze me how I can always be sick away from work when it's suppose to be your time to enjoy what you like to do and not suffer. Later today I'm going to try and spin through the opening prologue stage of the Tour of California on my trainer in front of the TV. It's good for me that the TV coverage is at least 2 hours in length which will work for me if I can survive that long. On a day like this I really miss not living in Florida or in any state that has temps above 50 degrees during the Winter months. Pedal on...

No comments: