Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This Cold Weather is Getting Old

Any training today will be limited to sitting on the trainer because of the windchill being at a bone chilling temp outside. I've got the day off and have the little guy home with me which will give him a front row seat as he ponders his future cycling career as he observes dad from his pack-n-play down in the man cave. I'm hoping that the lack of excitement will lull him into a deep sleep, but for a one year old it's probably pretty exciting to watch your old dad go nowhere on a bicycle attached to a CycleOps trainer. Wouldn't it be awesome to know exactly what kids are thinking as they watch you? Pedal on...

2 comments:

Endurosnob said...

Last night, my daughter was on the treadmill running while I hit the trainer. It just keeps getting better.

Ash said...

Enough of the cold winter weather! I'm sure Sebastian will be pondering how bright his daddy really is pedalling to nowhere. :)