Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dreaming?
I still can't believe 24-9 is over and I finished so strong. This has been one of my toughest years for training and planning with the adoption of Sebastian(ScoleTrain Jr) in April and trying my hardest to adjust to all the loving attention that a 1 year old needs while not forgetting about my little Princess Avita who's 4. Seeing them just after sunrise on Sunday morning cheering in the pit area was all the motivation I needed to turn the cranks over like a turbo diesel all the way to the finish. They didn't care if I looked as though I had been dragged through the woods all day and was slowly turning into a zombie, they just wanted their dad. Pedal on...

My Nutritionist - Thanks again for sharing the Dora vitamins.

New Pit Boss?

7 comments:

Bandit said...

Nice race Scott. I was glad to get to know you a bit better. Thanks to you and your crew for all of your support and encouragement. As you well know we can't do these races well without the help of those around us. Recover hard!

Unknown said...

awesome scott!! when i saw you on red bud road at the end there i couldn't believe how awesome you still looked! it was exciting.

Mountaingoat said...

Great job out there dude. Glad to see you on the box. That was cool.

trimom said...

Well said Scott!! And as your children grow they continue to be just as important if not more in all of your adventures. I love parents that are endurance athletes as what postive role models we are to our children.

Endurosnob said...

Congrats on a great ride, Scott. Outstanding. Nothing like a 'good job, Daddy' to keep the engines firing.

Ronsta, said...

Scott, awesome, awesome race. And to think, you were talking about not coming back this year! You're an inspiration for me to keep plugging away at this game. See you soon.

Scott Cole said...

Thanks everyone! It was quite a ride this past weekend. I've been racing for a long time and this race was the most fun I've had in a long time. Scott