Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tuesday Night RR
Leaving work on time was amazing as it gave me enough time to ride home and drop the backpack off before getting to the ride start at 5:30. The "A" group ended up having seven last night with some faces I recognized and others that were new. My route of choice was to head West into the wind with hopefully a push back to town, but I kept altering it as we got closer to Rapids and decided to follow the early season Milan San Rapids Spring Classic route as it's more scenic in spots along the river. With some good hard pulls, one break away with another cyclist and some damage control to keep the group together, this ride was what I needed as I attempt to find any zip at all in these endurance trained legs of mine. Totals for the day put me at 70 miles that included my commuting. If I can find my top gear for this weekend when the course is more road race like I should have a good day as the singletrack always flows well at the WORS FireCracker. Pedal on...

No comments: