Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back on the Bike
Today I'm commuting to work as I try to get my body and legs re-introduced to cycling again after last weekend. My legs and achilles are still a bit tender, but I look at Sunday as being a possibility at Iola(WORS) after a few days of play riding and some luck with the weather. My 29'r StumpJumper is just about ready with the tubeless project being thrown in the garbage unless I want to buy different tires or take another approach to it. At this point tubes will work just fine as long as the stench of Stan's latex goes away from my basement. I've got my new Manitou Minute fork, Hayes Stroker Carbon brakes and SUNringle DisoFlea wheels ready for some dirty off-road riding and racing this season and can't wait to get some miles put on them. Lets hope this weekend turns out better than what the forecast is predicting. Pedal on...

No comments: