Thursday, May 17, 2007

WORS
Just got home after riding Big D's singletrack at the one and only WORS headquarters near the big town of Custer, WI. A lap is right around 3 miles with a little bit of everything thrown in including an old stone fence section that you ride up onto and off after 20-30 feet of navigating through the stones before exiting over a small fallen tree. Tonight's ride was with my brother as Big D was up in Wausau possibly laying out the upcoming WORS Marathon course which will kick off that three race series in just over two weeks. Most of my time on the bike was spent getting more comfortable with my bike setup and I tried to dial in the rear suspension to my liking. In the end it was a good recovery night with only some quick bike cleaning and routine maintenance to do before heading to the WORS race on Sunday.

No comments: