Thursday, May 31, 2007

Depressing
The weather has really started to bother me lately with the the way the weather sites throw up forecasts and are about as lucky to get it right as I am to hit a dart board after a few too many beers. This morning I headed out early with a dark cloud cover and strong winds to get a good warm up in followed by an hours worth of intervals and a somewhat dry cool down back to the homestead. It didn't matter if I got soaked this morning as long as I rode my bike. I'm sick of being at the mercy of the weather forecasts during the workday and wondering if the trails will be open or if anybody else will take a chance and get on their bike. All I want is a weeks worth of good weather and a dry weekend for the race on Sunday. Can anyone make my wish come true?

1 comment:

Tri Mom said...

Good luck on Sunday. I think we're coming up to watch.