Saturday, March 03, 2007


More Snow
After my wake-up cup of java I'm headed for the trainer again this morning before I slip and slide to work in my car later on. Next week might look better with higher temps, but I'm not holding my breath at this time with any of the weather forecasts. Looking towards the end of this month with more positive news to announce. The Spring Classic Training Series that the Heartland Bike & Nordic Ski Club presents is being planned with the first being the Milano San Rapids on March 25th. Every weekend in April you can experience rides that will let you know what kind of cycling shape you're in with a small peloton made up of the local diehards on the best back country roads in central Wisconsin. Six consecutive weekends in a row including the Hell of the North (Point du Nord) ride that ends with good talk and the best java in the area.

No comments: