Saturday, July 01, 2006

WORS #5/50 Ways to Ride Chequamegon

It's going to be hot this weekend in Eau Claire for the WORS race Sunday, but not as hot as my letter that I'm mailing to the Northwoods today in an attempt to race the Fat Tire 40 again this year. Below is a favorite pic from the archives of my brother and me after our first 40 in 1995 after the race with the ultimate recovery food in hand and cheeks, Fat Tire donut holes. Sunday night later I will try to have a race report posted along with my thoughts on the TDF mess that is starting this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I love this picture of you guys. I wonder if you can guess which sister-in-law this is from. I'll give you a clue; a submarine. Hmmmm...maybe I made it too easy.

Scott Cole said...

Thanks Donna for blogging me!

Scott