Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lights and More
These next two weeks will include getting my lighting systems charged and spending lots of time prepping both of my S-Works Epics for 24 hour Nationals. This morning I had my Niterider Rage burning bright in front of a fan as I watched for a winner to emerge from the break away on the L'Alpe d'Huez stage of the Tour. Tonight is the Tuesday HBNSC road training ride and I plan to be at the ride along with putting some miles in before the ride starts. For once, I elected to sleep in past 6am as the past weekends heat and race effort still lingered and I felt like I needed more rest. I'm hoping that the next dozen days before the race go by slowly as I still have a lot of small details to work out. It seems like all the planning in the world still leads to chaos the night before a big event.

No comments: