Saturday, June 24, 2006

Work=Saturday
Not a whole lot going on this week with work and a good ride out to Standing Rocks after work on Thursday night. I got a chance to ride with my NiteRider lights for over an hour once I lost daylight and made my way home. The singletrack is in good condition with a few bloody berry bushes to to keep riders honest and on the trails.
It's that time to start testing my lights as the 24-9 approaches and I need to run the batteries down to get the maximum run times out of them after being charged. This weekend will also be essay writing time as I painfully try to get something together for the Chequamegon Fat Tire Fest to gain an entry before July 1st. More later today after my early morning training ride to get some hours in before work kills the whole day. I would have been at the WEMS race in Franklin had the schedule worked in my favor this weekend.

No comments: